Affordable transport

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

21willys

Im now offering open trailer hauling. I am fully insured and have 14 years of hauling experience with all kinds of loads. I can haul parts or whole cars. My trailer is a 7k gvw tilt deck with a 18' tilt and 4' stationary. For a estimate or for questions you can pm me or give me a call.

Eric Bair
1-765-506-1544

Check out "Central Dispatch" for cars to haul...good resource to keep you busy or pick up little odds and ends along a long haul

I looked at that this morning. It appeared that you have to become a member to even look at the loads. I will have to check it out better this evening.

Thanks

I have a tank out there I need brought back, I am going to be paying for it in the next week, and starting to quote out freight... Its will be slightly oversize on the pallet size (normal is 48x48, but I'll be a bit longer in one direction), probably 250#.

Once you have a date that it can be picked up let me know and I can see what I can offer.

Thanks

I looked at that this morning. It appeared that you have to become a member to even look at the loads. I will have to check it out better this evening.

Thanks

I have gotten on there and signed up for a trial to see what it was.
I got referred to it when I was considering adding car hauling to my trucking business I used to have.
But you do have to have a DOT number and commercial authority to haul for money.
I don't think it's required for membership in the load board but it is required to contract loads.
Without the papers, insurance will not cover you if in an accident hauling commercial illegally; the law will not enforce your contract; you will be fined and I have been present in the port of entries in several states where there was an amateur hauler who did not know the authority and the permits he needed and they impounded their rigs.
They would not let them leave the scale-house with their trailers until they either hired a licensed carrier to transport it across the state or came back with the right papers.
If you don't get the authority and the permits it's considered a form of tax evasion.
They have been cracking down on shady brokers and trucking outfits the last few years.
They recently raised the broker's liability bond from 10k to 100k.
If you do not have carrier authority you have to lease on under someone who does and contract through them under their name.

Yes you are correct. I'm going thru a company that helps truckers stay legal. It cost a little more but it's worth the piece of mind knowing that I'm covered.

That's cool! from eing in business myself i figured there might be a market for helping guys keep it all squared up but i never ran with the idea>
nobody could tell me anything about trucking until i was all the way in it.

texas to florida

bought a cab from CTC Auto Ranch in Denton Texas,need it shipped to delray beach Florida

I should of added to my original post that I don't do east coast. It's just to much of a pain.

Latest posts

Back