Affordable transport

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What the heck??? [S
Why didn't they find this to start with and the insurance company would have totaled it right away.

The way I understand it is that because my truck was in such good shape it is worth way more then the average 04 cummins. They will pay up to X percentage of the trucks value to repair it, and since it's worth more they will pay more to fix it.

Yep, they go off of value, and not just what kind of damage there was.

Frame damage doesn't mean automatic write-off anymore.

I went to the knee doctor on Friday for a follow up appointment. She gave me a shot of some crap in my joint to see if it took the pain away. If it didn't she said I'll need to see a surgeon for their opinion. And so far it looks like I'm gonna be seeing a surgeon. :mad:

Gonna go check out my truck Monday to see just how bad the frame is damaged.

Thanks Jeff, I was gonna call you last night but figured it was to late. Guess not lol

Hey 21....

Sorry to hear about the truck and your knee....hope things are looking brighter...
When it rains it seems to pour.....bless ya brother...get better...

Thanks guys.

The truck still isn't fixed correctly. The front end is out of wack and is eating up tires.

I go in for another MRI of my brain soon, hope they figure something out.

Thanks for the concern. I'm not in the transport business anymore. My truck and trailer is up for sale as I can no longer drive commercially due to my meds.

Latest posts

Back