Affordable transport

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said you don't do "east coast" but how far east do you come? I might need a set of front and rear fenders and running boards shipped from Havre MT to NH (or as close to it as you come! I can find a friend/rrr member/or family member closer to drop them at) I'll send you a PM

Said you don't do "east coast" but how far east do you come? I might need a set of front and rear fenders and running boards shipped from Havre MT to NH (or as close to it as you come! I can find a friend/rrr member/or family member closer to drop them at) I'll send you a PM

I have no problem getting them for you but I would have to find the rest of a load to make it practical.

I've got a lot of Pms from people all over the country wanting things hauled. 99% of the time it's hard to get enough of a load to make it practical for everyone.

If we all can work together on shipping times so I can get a fuller load I will be able to help more people out. For example, JFG455 needs a skid hauled from the north west, if anyone else needs something in that area I can try to help but I can't drive that far for just his skid and it be practical. I have up to 45' of trailer so hauling two cars and some parts usually isn't a problem.

If your wanting something hauled and your not in a rush for it go ahead and post here so we can try to organize loads.

I will be heading back to New Mexico in about two weeks from Indiana. If anyone wants anything hauled either way just lmk.

Eric

ADBDC171-1CE2-4E23-B00B-CF01264CCA7E-5763-000003EAED194959.jpg

639ECF50-90CD-4E49-97B6-C8BB7D0739CA-1391-0000009E4E8F3D5D.jpg

I will be heading west to north east Colorado on sept 5. If anyone needs anything to go west lmk.

I know it's short notice but I will be heading to davenport Iowa tomorrow with a empty 24' trailor and will only be half full on the way back. If anyone needs anything moved give me a call! My number is below. I can go a little out of my way in any direction, just lmk what ya need! Extremely cheap rates on this one!

rearend from Georgia to NY?

I found a narrowed rear but he says shippers want $500 to go from Loganville, GA 30052 to Rochester NY 14623.

can you get it dropped anywhere closer to me or do a full run?
any other suggestions?

Rear end should not be that much to ship, even my 20" diameter by 50" long tank was only around $300 to ship from AZ to MI.... Try central transport or some other trucking companies.

Im gonna do it...

He says yellow freight can ship it all for $375 and he is willing to pay the $75 so he does not have to relist item and pay fees again.

my bank account is going to be lighter but the truck gets something I have dreamed about buying for 30 years.
Seems odd that the rat gets better suspension than any vehicle I have ever worked on.[S

Attachments

• kjhg.jpg
    kjhg.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 31
Give Unishippers a call (423) 892-6646 ask for Jennifer. We use them all the time shipping frames and T Bucket bodies. We are shipping frames from business to another business across country for $150.00 or less. The key is business to business. It gets real expensive to go to a residence.

Unishippers is just a broker but they get some fantastic pricing.

54, I might have been able to help ya out but it sounds like you have it taken care of.

To the other guys, thanks for suggesting other shippers on my thread. :mad:

thanks willys

next time Ill look you up for sure.
yellow freight has it at the hub here in town and wont release it because they say it is for home delivery and want another $150.
I told em to stick it- im paying the original quote and picking it up there on my own.:p

I will be heading west again soon. On my way west I'm going to be stopping in Kansas City Missouri, Oklahoma City Oklahoma, then Mesa Arizona. From Mesa I will be going to Flagstaff Arizona, Las Vegas Nevada, and then Roswell New Mexico. From Roswell I will be coming back east to indiana. As of right now I don't have anything going east and have room for three full cars.

I will be dead heading with a empty three car from central indiana to near Atlanta Georgia either Wednesday or Thursday. If anyone needs anything moved lmk.

I will also have room going from Los Angeles to Roswell New Mexico in about a week or less if anyone needs anything.

My return trip from texas cancelled on me. So I'm looking for a load heading back towards Indiana. Call or text me if anyone needs something moved.

Latest posts

Back