Affordable transport

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya we had a blast in Moab and I'm ready to go back. Thanks again for the ride and maybe the next time I'll have time to take the tour at your museum lol.

I will be in grand junction Colorado tomorrow evening and then up to Salt Lake City Utah by Monday morning. I have a empty truck bed all the way back to indiana. No trailer on this load but I can get one if someone needs a larger item hauled. Let me know!!

I am heading to just north of Denver Colorado with a travel trailer. I will have a mostly empty truck bed on my way back if anyone needs any small parts moved Lmk.

I'm heading west on I80 out to near Sacramento CA and then back east on I80 with a stop near Denver CO. Lmk if anyone needs any parts hauled. I should have a trailer for my return from Denver so I can haul larger items back east. After I return I will then be heading to Florida.

I will be near Peoria Illinios mid week this week and then to Florida first part of next week. I will have room for vehicles and parts going both directions. Give me a call.

I will be heading to Boston Massachusetts either this weekend or on Monday. (Im slightly flexible on time frame) I have room for small stuff that will fit in the bed of the truck.

Call me with your needs.

Eric
765-506-1544

From Boston I will be heading to Connecticut (just have room for small stuff) and then to Indiana where I will switch to my big trailer, then to Ely Minnesota, to Chico CA, southern CA, and then to Denver CO.

Call me if ya need something moved. If I don't answer please leave a message.
765-506-1544
Thanks,
Eric

You going through Spearfish SD anytime soon? Bought a Model A frame and a bunch of other parts out there. Trying to plan a weekend to go myself, but if you might be in the area.....

Actually I'll be out there in that area in a few weeks. What's your time frame that your working with?

I will be in northern North Dakota on Friday with room for two cars. From there I am heading to Indiana and then to SoCal. At this time I have room for two cars the entire time.

Hopefully you can help me get my new truck to me
Or at least closer
Tucson AZ to rapid city is a long way

Thanks guys.

I'm heading to Minnesota with a fifth wheel camper. I'll have a empty truck on the way back.

Have a buddy who will most likely call you about getting a car to AZ from Atlanta. Gave him your info based on the recommendations of this group. Maybe that can work in with billy's truck? :)

Latest posts

Back