Rat Rod withdrawel

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IAM-LDS-2

Sold my rat last year , at the last show of the season . Have not even started to get the street rod - which has been in the garage unused for 7 years - ready for this years show season .Got to spruce it up a bit , so I can sell it . Really wanted to sell it ,but showing and driving the rat was way more fun , so the SR just stayed home all the time . I'm knocking on 80 and I don't think I have another build in me . Have already passed on 3 shows and a cruise night . Spent over 50K building the SR , saw some rats at a big show , and fell in love with the rat concept . Gonna let it go cheap , any body interested send me a PM . I live in Delaware . ED , attached pic of the engine .

Attachments

• dads hot rod shots 018.jpg
    dads hot rod shots 018.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 43
Is that the only pic you have of it? What is it?
Some one will probably tell you that you have to post a price, pic and location shortly.

Is that the only pic you have of it? What is it?
Some one will probably tell you that you have to post a price, pic and location shortly.

Well POPS I was just kinda lamenting that my rat was gone . I don't expect to get much interest in a 47 Chevy AD pro street truck on a rat rod site .I figured if there was any one really interested , dealing with them would be easier by PM . Don't want to get outside the rat rod lines by talking street rod .

Attachments

• dads hot rod shots 017.jpg
    dads hot rod shots 017.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 15
  • dads hot rod shots 013.jpg
    dads hot rod shots 013.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 17
  • dads hot rod shots 011.jpg
    dads hot rod shots 011.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 15
drive

we like about everything on this site, that is one of the positives about bein' here.

l would drive the wheel offa that truck, it's cool[dr

details, please:confused:

Nice ride!! You might as well price it too. There are some crazy a$$ people on this forum. And we love anything that burns fuel.

I like it.

×2, very nice ride! If it has 4 tires and its not front wheel drive, its cool! Hahah

Nice truck [cl
As for looking at 80, i'm still 9 away, it just means you have to pace yourself. work a little, rest a little, thats how i have to operate already.
If the 47 has been sitting that long you forgot how much you have in it, sell it quick and build a really fast rat something :D

last night i was looking at some car and truck pictures that i saved and there was your truck looking extra good .Fully retired now ,mess around ,do a little work for my youngest son who took over my business . Health is still ok just move a tad slower . I walk 3 miles every morning and try to stay busy .Thanks for asking .

Attachments

• DMW 56.jpg
    DMW 56.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 10

Latest posts

Back