JB's 1927 Dodge Brothers Build... REBUILT THREAD!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Some pics from todays outing...

2013-04-01_18-00-44_365_zpsa00ee349.jpg

Man, that looks nasty out on the road. Always better than garage pics. How much do you raise it when driving?

wow, great job it turned out beautiful, you should be proud of what you have created.!

I think it looks great too, something about the wheels is making me think it needs a cap or wire wheels or something however? Thoughts?

just want to make sure this doesn't come across as critical, you have an awesome build!
I love the colors, and the overall look of this ride for sure!

Last edited:
Thanks everybody...

I drive it with the bottom of the frame between 4 and 6 inches. I have put over 200 miles on it, and haven't drug bottom yet. The roads are pretty heinous around here too.

I have dodge poverty caps for it, but I still need to build the mounts.

the latest project... I built the coolant "puke tank" out of a old, brass machine oiler and a couple wrenches for a mounting bracket...

2013-04-02_15-04-54_924_zps49258f4d.jpg

Now tht is cool! You have to throw a small LED light behind it so it glows that evil green shade at night. It would just freak people in Prius's out![cl

Looks cool as heck....

the latest project... I built the coolant "puke tank" out of a old, brass machine oiler and a couple wrenches for a mounting bracket...

2013-04-02_15-04-54_924_zps49258f4d.jpg

Like the idea of the light......would look really evil at night....

Latest posts

Back