My 41 Dodge

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I got em on!!!! Glad I went with having less backspace it will turn A LOT farther now! Plus it has more clearence for the head lights, and it is still narrower than the back. Took her off her stilts and rolled out of the barn for a quick photo opp.

IMG_20130425_214352_zps651e87e8.jpg

IMG_20130425_132627_794_zpse34193ca.jpg

IMG_20130425_132615_571_zps2aca7ad3.jpg

Still on the punch list to complete, need to fix the radiator, although I did find the spot it is leaking from, back wheels need to be touched up so they match the front, need to do a little reinforcing on the front suspension, and I want some sort of back window. After that, plate and drive!

Funny, last night I was talking to my buddy I bought it from, one of my good friends, but any way, he was trying to explain to me last night about how he built 72% of that. I don't think so. If you look at pictures from when I bought it to what she is now, I don't think there is anyway he can claim that.... at all.....

I give it two big thumbs up. That's all the thumbs I've got, or I'd give it more.

You know how much you did, and RRR members know how much you did so poop on him.

I cut thumbs of of four other people just to give you 10 thumbs up! lol I love just about everything about this truck. Great job bro!:D RR

So I been staring at the pictures and I can't decide....... would it look better with chrome beauty rings or no???

NO DON'T DO IT!!! If you start putting Chrome on it then you'll think it needs to be painted. DON'T DO IT!!!

Just my opinion, which is useless, and quite possibly the only thing that I can say is mine and only mine.

NO DON'T DO IT!!! If you start putting Chrome on it then you'll think it needs to be painted. DON'T DO IT!!!

Nope pretty sure it has all the paint that it will ever have as long as I own it.... unless I get it striped or something like that..... I get a lot of complaints about the blue door, but that is one of my favorite parts!! LOL

Outstanding!! You had me worried there for a minute.
What wheels are you running? I've got a set of 14" chrome
Beauty rings you can have. Came on an El Camino I no longer
Have.

Had the Dodge out yesterday. Soldered the radiator to try and take care of the leak. Pretty sure I got it. It appears my air leak I heard in my cab is the gauge for the left front bag. When I had the thing out playing yesterday it didn't seem to cause an issue. My hit list of things to do to make this go down the road gets smaller all the time. There are only a couple small things left. Still a long ways from done, but not from driving. Guess I need to get off my back side and go see what I can do to get a plate and insurance so I can see how she drives. Kind of excited and nervous all at the same time for this. Been a long time coming to get to this point, hope it all works out ok.

Every time I have it out now I can't help but take pictures. Can't help it, the dumb thing just makes me smile!

IMG_20130514_162817_zps0b503b03.jpg

IMG_20130514_184430_zpsa34c6800.jpg

Latest posts

Back