Niftee 50eee's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
let me know the next time your headed out there id like to check it out. havent really heard of anything going on like this out this way since they pretty much killed all of our street racing on westimer rd . you couldnt even pull in to a gas station to get a drink without getting hasald [sp] .well a least we couldnt . hehe:D

let me know the next time your headed out there id like to check it out. havent really heard of anything going on like this out this way since they pretty much killed all of our street racing on westimer rd . you couldnt even pull in to a gas station to get a drink without getting hasald [sp] .well a least we couldnt . hehe:D

you are not to far outside the loop. check out there website, it is a roaming show and they have several shows forecasted. alot of high dollar rods with a hand full of rats.

Bounder,
I'm probably takin' my car up this Sat nite. Since it's a holiday weekend there's no tellin' what the turnout will be but is usually like always. Used to race Westheimer as a boy (& that was a while back). My brother-in-law had a '68 or '69 Z-28 & we would terrorize the strip every weekend, never got beat! What fun!!! It also used to b loaded with chicks & we hustled more than our fair share! Those were the good old... well... nevermind!

BoB

tripper,

when you head out to these shows do me a favor, keep your eyes out for a 66-67 galaxie. if you do see anything that is worth the effort can you shoot me the info? thanks

cool. i used to race out there in a little yellow s-10 pickup with a big @zz prostock scoop , 355' cubic inch, 3500 stall,hidden nos system. we also went out there in a newer fullsize pickup every one called the scalloped truck .408 cubic inch , motor set back ,holley 950 turbo 400 with trans brake ,250 shot of gas ,full interior running boards and a dominoes pizza sighn on top . or a baby seat in front.depended on our mood. man those were the days......:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back