All the way from the UK

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

18rad

Hi there, this is my very first post on any forum so please bear with me!

Rat rods are still very new here in the UK so it's difficult to get any information, details or any decent rods for sale. I joined RRR on Facebook a few months ago and love the photos of the awesome cars you have in the USA.
This year I'm looking to buy a rat rod so if anyone knows of an early 1950's Chevy trucks looking for a good home here in the UK please let me know.
Because parts etc are hard to get hold of over here I'm looking for something complete and reliable.
I've been to the USA many times but never spent much time looking for the perfect truck.
Thanks to all who read this.

Welcome to RRR.
I have a few buds in Wales and Glasgow who might have what you're looking for. I'll let you know what I find next time I talk to them!

Ther's a few UK sites that seem to sell lots of decent vehicles,I'll try and get the links.
Lots of 'Rodders' in the UK just not as many true 'Rats' to be found....YET.

Welcome to the site
What BH said, they'll never notice a 50's cab sticking out of you luggage cause, they're looking to hard for pocket knives and bottles with more than 3 ounces of fluid in them :rolleyes:

Thanks guys i really appreciate you making me welcome.

Look forward to doing business with ya.

Latest posts

Back