"Secret Willys Revival" (My chopped '53)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Snake Farm. Thanks and more thanks

Thanks for the entertaining thread. I just read all 49 pages over this last week.
I am amazed you took so many pics of this thing in the 80s doing the top chop. Back when you had to go have them developed and stuff. And then kept this awesome truck till rat rods became a style.
And more thanks for inspiration to keep at a project.
Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled web surfing/screwing off time.

Well Snake, I think it's aged enough now. Time to get back in the harness.

Yeah Bob, I have procrastinated a bit these past four or five years LOL. Would love to get back to it sometime.

Snake Farm. Thanks and more thanks

Thanks for the entertaining thread. I just read all 49 pages over this last week.
I am amazed you took so many pics of this thing in the 80s doing the top chop. Back when you had to go have them developed and stuff. And then kept this awesome truck till rat rods became a style.
And more thanks for inspiration to keep at a project.
Now I can get back to my regularly scheduled web surfing/screwing off time.

Glad you enjoyed it! I credit Mrs. Snakefarm with the early photos, she was always into taking pictures and got me into it as well. As for keeping the truck....well, I never get rid of anything. Sometimes that's good sometimes not. :D

[cl Good to see ya post again SF :cool:

Good to see you SF! [cl

Thanks guys, I do miss hanging out here. I keep thinking things will slow down and I'll get to spend more time here but so far it's been just the opposite. :eek:

I see the house pics are back on the Paradise Road thread too, so maybe I can get over there and update that build soon.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Route 66.jpg
    Route 66.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 38

Latest posts

Back