‘52 Willys Pick Up

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
this think turned out killer!!!!

I use genie shifter stuff in my builds. it has side detents so there is no push button. you push it to the side and forward, it then hits the next detents. they work good

Thank you Sir.

I looked at the Genie shifter and tried to buy it but they told me I couldn't get it for 3 weeks. I wanted something sooner so I could get this thing finished [kinda] before Chistmas. This is the only present she's getting.!!:cool:

Last edited:
I told you I had a pee brain. Then It dawned on me that you eliminated the cable and push button knob so you could use a solid ball and the side shift adapter. DUH!! I'll go back to my nap now, I can handle that.

I also have a pea brain. It changes to pee brain at 3AM. (Just blabbering out loud. No offense intended!)

"I told you I had a pee brain. Then It dawned on me that you eliminated the cable and push button knob so you could use a solid ball and the side shift adapter. DUH!! I'll go back to my nap now, I can handle that."

I also have a pea brain. It changes to pee brain at 3AM. (Just blabbering out loud. No offense intended!)

[ddd[ddd[ddd

Just a few pics of the finished product.

Attachments

• IMG-2624-4.jpg
    IMG-2624-4.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG-2627.jpg
    IMG-2627.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG-2643-2.jpg
    IMG-2643-2.jpg
    170.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-2642-2.jpg
    IMG-2642-2.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 22
Thanks guys!!
It was fun building her truck with her help.
I wonder if she's going to help on the next one or if she's one of those one and done people.
We will see what happens in the not too distant future.

just a beauty pops, came out perfect! i was meandering through new mexico after picking up my oldest in phoenix and wondered if i was passing by your place, i kept looking for a willys on the roads :D

your bride is gonna love hauling around in that!

Latest posts

Back