Deuce of Spades DVD

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you dutch for your commentary and for sending the DVD on to soltz. When he gets it, it will have travelled 11,214 miles.

Glad you enjoyed it and remarked about how much work and dedication went in to producing Deuce of Spades.

This morning I posted on Faith's Facebook page what we are doing with the DVD. She is having trouble putting a new reproduction gas tank in her Deuce roadster. So maybe she will get a chuckle out of the "Chain DVD".

Next

Deuce of Spades received, viewed and ready for the next move [S
Bob w please PM me with the info for the next on the list.

I started driving in 1955 in So.Cal. and I don't quit remember it being that way[S

It is a fun watch [cl

Dozer (Glen) is next in line. Please PM him for his address.

Glad you liked it. Don't forget a picture of the case in a New Mexico setting.

Thanks for taking part.

Ready to go

The Deuce of Spades made it to New Mexico and is ready for the next leg of this journey. Dozer in Saskatchewan Can.[P

The trip from dutch adds 5102 miles to the trip log. The next leg should add another 1413 miles.[cl Have a good trip[P

Attachments

• Deuce of Spades.jpg
    Deuce of Spades.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 17
Just checked the tracking number and the last entry is on March 1st when it left the U.S. Might take longer to get to Canada than it did to the Netherlands.:eek:

Movie made it here, thanks Steve.
It wasn't what I expected but the wife and I really enjoyed it. Faith did a wonderful job making it.
You can add 1868 km to the total, I think that's around 1100 miles.
Where is it off to next Bob?

Old Iron is next. In Missouri. Beautiful country. PM him for his address.

Don't forget a pic for "proof" that is made it there. I haven't tallied up the mileage, but I will.

I sure appreciate you guys for taking part.

Latest posts

Back