Good Deal

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

redidbull

Seeing that I never seem to get a good deal so wanted to share and start a new thread on deals you all have found. My Son has been getting into blacksmithing and me and me Wife were at the flea market. She calls to me and shows me this vice/anvil. I ask the guy how much he says $75 which around here is a good deal. I start to walk away he says make offer. I say $20. He says $40, I say $20. He said it is your lucky day, take it. My Son was pretty happy. Jim

Attachments

• 20230219_125823.jpg
    20230219_125823.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 34
They used to be about a dollar a pound but now it's more like ten dollars a pound. Is there a makers mark on it?

They used to be about a dollar a pound but now it's more like ten dollars a pound. Is there a makers mark on it?
A few years back I sold a 25lb for $30. Probably get $100+ today with no problem. I'll have my Son see if there in a makers mark on it. Jim

Tools like that are getting harder to find. I look at them more like collectibles but I like my collectibles in good condition , mounted solid and ready to take a beating when needed :D
I would probably have payed the man 150,- when he said 75,- :rolleyes:
I`m confident it will bring double that with some elbow grease and lisead oil added but above all it`s a cool item in any shop. great steal / score... [cl

Latest posts

Back