fresh thinking photos

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That would look better if it were a 4-door sedan.
How about as a sedan delivery?
HHH.jpg

ratrod or hotrod

it's got to much paint on it to be a ratrod.
make it look old and rusty

:eek::);) but it a good looking ride

all rust no paint it's a ratrod

You guys have a serious amount of pictures in your files. I should have looked through this thread before I started. Fabulous craftsmanship. Great ideas, keep posting.....

How about my take on a "different interior" material. I found these old potato sacks about a year ago in an abandoned warehouse they were clearing out. Took about 20 of them or so. Thought they would be cool for doors and headliner. Made my kick panels out of them too! Have become a conversation piece every time I take the truck to a show. Cost= free!!! Doesn't get any better than that!! Does that make them innovative or just make me cheap?? Either way, I like 'em. Brother designed logo's for my doors based on the lettering & sacks. Pick them up today!! I'll post some pics once I put them on.

Tater

Attachments

• Backyard Shots Interior 3.jpg
    Backyard Shots Interior 3.jpg
    175.5 KB · Views: 214
  • Backyard Shots Interior 5.jpg
    Backyard Shots Interior 5.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 220
  • Backyard Shots interior.jpg
    Backyard Shots interior.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 177
  • Backyard Shots 3 aired down.jpg
    Backyard Shots 3 aired down.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 167
NICE

Wow, great take Tater! I love it. Of course, coming from Potato Country, how could I not. Very innovative, never mind cheap, it's really cool. :) Perley

I love the P-47 Thunderbolt stuff. I've actually seen quite a few people turn their rides into something like an old aircraft they use to fly. Very cool ideas!

Speaking of Tater sacks, here is my front seat covered with Feed and Seed sacks. I have a couple of Tater sacks I am going to make a some floor mats out of them. I also put some burlap on the floor too. Threw in a pic of my back seat made out of a old Porch Glider complete with a tad of rust. Rust,, Imagine that !!

Attachments

• 100_8330.jpg
    100_8330.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 172
  • 100_8328.jpg
    100_8328.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 146
  • 100_8331.jpg
    100_8331.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 161
I love the P-47 Thunderbolt stuff. I've actually seen quite a few people turn their rides into something like an old aircraft they use to fly. Very cool ideas!

Wait until you see my P-51 Mustang inspired grill artwork! It's almost finished. All handpainted and looking great so far. I just have a few minor things to get done on it and then I'll post some pictures.

T1

Latest posts

Back