Cars of RRR. Post Your Pics Here.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll add mine to the group. Lots of nice rides guys.

Attachments

• toadrear.jpg
    toadrear.jpg
    152.5 KB · Views: 222
  • toadfront.jpg
    toadfront.jpg
    202.1 KB · Views: 231
  • toadside.jpg
    toadside.jpg
    194.8 KB · Views: 382
  • toadinside.jpg
    toadinside.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 232
1954 Chevy Hard Top

This is my '54 Chevy that a friend of mine just flamed.

Attachments

• #6.jpg
    #6.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 173
  • #2.jpg
    #2.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 160
Another one!!!

Here's another one of mine... Gastrick made me do it!!! Be sure to check the Bonehead cow skull on the Moon tank!!! :D:D:D

BoB

Attachments

• trippergasser.jpg
    trippergasser.jpg
    89.9 KB · Views: 225
OK twist my arm....

-current '29 Model A project
-previous '50 Plymo
-couple of Suicycles I built. Army one was for the ol' man.

Attachments

• CIMG3145.jpg
    CIMG3145.jpg
    105.6 KB · Views: 117
  • CIMG3148.jpg
    CIMG3148.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 122
  • CIMG1826.jpg
    CIMG1826.jpg
    174.1 KB · Views: 108
  • CIMG3058.jpg
    CIMG3058.jpg
    151.6 KB · Views: 148
  • CIMG2928.jpg
    CIMG2928.jpg
    199.8 KB · Views: 108
heres a couple of mine most of you have seen these pics but here they are again

Attachments

• first day out 007.jpg
    first day out 007.jpg
    187.3 KB · Views: 148
  • binders first day out 007.jpg
    binders first day out 007.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 119
  • 35 with water effects.jpg
    35 with water effects.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 190
Ok everybody glad to see everyone adding their rides so very cool and Gastrick I'm feeling pretty confident so just ship that car to me in Wyoming and i will get started on it lol

the 63 four door hardtop is my highschool car. the vertible is just some cobbled up stuff.

Looks pretty good for "just cobbled up" to me. The proportions are nice with the windshield frame and door tops trimmed off that way and I LOVE what you did with that grille! That's a "why hasn't that been done before" kinda thing-or has it!?! :D

Cool '63 too, BTW. :cool:

Regards,
Shea:)

here is my lattest cration.A T-bucket /rat.I hate to say it but visions of blue metalflake keep bouncing in my head so it will probly see some paint some day [sorry to say paint out loud!].She's a ball to drive ,with a 3 speed stick in the floor!!!

Attachments

• 101_3233.jpg
    101_3233.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 119
Hey Tom.....
Kewel lookin bucket....How much to build one of those?

I have always wanted one.

Nice to see that your still on board flat, i been wandering how you were coming on your truck ?
I have started building 3 before tis one but lost interest and sold them each time [mostly because of no money to finish them or some one wanted them ,and i figured that i could always just build another anyways] but i have to admit that if i would have finised my first one i would have never sold it .I have got about 3 grand in it so fare but most of that is them tires and rims [16 hundred tires and rims and 500 for the radiator ] but i traded and sourced parts so it keep the price down . i would help any way that i could if you really want one flat.
But T-buckets get a bad rap from a lot of people,but i think thats because they may have never owed one or just want more comfort ,it doent ride like a caddy ,thats for sure . And you get a lot of bang for your buck ,its the fastest thing that i ve built and eveything is basicly stock!!!
RPM has some big info on them too !
Wheres donsrods now days?

Latest posts

Back