1969 Beaumont Convertible

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

39flatback

I'll be letting my 57 Chevy go and picking up this 69 Beaumont. I had one in the late 70's and foolishly sold it.

It hasn't seen the road in about 20 years, a previous owner had collected all the parts to restore it but never got to it.

Yes Bamamav, that's what it is. Looks can be deceiving, being an Ontario car all its life has caused the usual rust. It had been restored in the late 80's with full factory quarters and fenders. Floors had some patches but not the worst I've seen but it comes with new floor & trunk pans so they will be changed.

Thanks DR!

I used to work with a guy who had one of those. His was a GM mutt, Chevy looking body, Pontiac 350 engine. Don't remember if it came that way or not. He was from one of the border states, someone in his family had went over to Canada and bought it new since the exchange rate was favorable, they got it cheaper than a US Chevy was the story he told.

I used to work with a guy who had one of those. His was a GM mutt, Chevy looking body, Pontiac 350 engine. Don't remember if it came that way or not. He was from one of the border states, someone in his family had went over to Canada and bought it new since the exchange rate was favorable, they got it cheaper than a US Chevy was the story he told.

Beamonts, like other Canadian Pontiacs came with Chevy drive trains.......If his had a Pontiac engine, someone put it in. I had a 68 with 327 4 speed Saginaw.

beaumont1.jpg

69 was the last year for them as they started selling Lemans in Canada in 70....something to do with the Auto Pact between Canada and the US

Latest posts

Back