Where the h@#$l is everybody?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
been plant'en that mary-jo-ona in all my neighbor's yards so i can watch the law give'em a hard time. lol no really life has been getting in the way of everything.

Trying to get up to speed after goofing off in Az for the last 3 months or so...
New project(s) coming soon....
I feel sorry for you guys still shovelin' the white stuff in the prairies, but that should mean more garage time shouldn't it ?[S

No snow, but rain and cold. I don't have a shop yet either. :(

I feel sorry for you guys still shovelin' the white stuff in the prairies, but that should mean more garage time shouldn't it ?[S

Therein lies the problem. By the middle of April, we expect (at minimum) some "testing" on dry pavement. :(

On the positive, I got a wisp of smoke from a winter grip this afternoon. :D

been plant'en that mary-jo-ona in all my neighbor's yards so i can watch the law give'em a hard time. lol no really life has been getting in the way of everything.

[clReminds me of this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fKym33vK1cs

Doin' it everyday!

Very blessed, me and Buford. In the shop almost everyday.....it's just that I am too slow! But I am making progress. Still lack a lot but I have come a long way.....jusy TOO SLOW!:(

I'm hoping for "on the road" in 2-3 months. I have to give credit to my family for giving me all the time I want to work on Buford. When I accomplish something, I try to post it. You guys keep me motivated.[cl

My theory about building is "2 bolts a day". Some days it's just 2 bolts, but some days it's 10. It is hard to do but ya gotta stay motivated![;)

(One "pep talk" delivered.) LOL:D

Lynn

Latest posts

Back