Cruisin The Coast

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Soltz! Do they still do the Route 66 Rendevous in San Bernardino?

Sort of. The original quit when stater brothers dropped out. Now it's the route 66 Cruising Reunion and it's in Ontario not SB. I didn't make it but their say it's a good gathering. This year it was 104 degrees and i'm a whimp, maybe next year if global warming gets here [cl

Sort of. The original quit when stater brothers dropped out. Now it's the route 66 Cruising Reunion and it's in Ontario not SB. I didn't make it but their say it's a good gathering. This year it was 104 degrees and i'm a whimp, maybe next year if global warming gets here [cl

I guess that explains why I couldn't find anything about it. I didn't want to drive down to it anyway's I guess. That was one of my favorite events to go to when we lived in Menifee.

I have been a few times as well. Even managed an award once, best looking to do a burnout, also the shortest burnout but the plaque doesn't say that :rolleyes:

https://route66cruisinreunion.com/

here's a link to the new one if you want more [S

If the weather cooperates i would like to make one of them. [cl

Attachments

• 2015-10-06 13.13.23.jpg
    2015-10-06 13.13.23.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 7
No trophies here but we did win the poker run once. It was 94 or 95 won with a straight flush. The prize was $600 gift cert at Super Shops... Always good times at that show.

Sorry guys, should have said Mississippi Gulf Coast. Took it for granted since it's on TV every year that everyone would know. So far have over 8000 entries. Again, sorry for the mistake.

Sorry guys, should have said Mississippi Gulf Coast. Took it for granted since it's on TV every year that everyone would know. So far have over 8000 entries. Again, sorry for the mistake.

No big deal. I haven't had TV since 1996, so I don't have a clue as to what is going on out there unless I hear something from someone else. ;)

sorry

didn't mean to hijack you thread with UC.
Your TV signal might not make it out west.
8000, that's a lot car stuff :eek:

51 shoebox

My good buddy Robert Spry is there. He drove his 51 shoebox all the way from riverside ca. Flat head v8. On his way through new Mexico his generator started acting up. Stopped and got it rebuilt. In texas his car started to run hot. Stopped and got his radiator and engine flushed. Kept on driving. He's there now enjoying the cars/scenery. He took 3 weeks off to go. 1 week for driving there, 1 for the event ,1 for driving home. Can't wait to see all his pictures and hear the stories. ..

Latest posts

Back