washington rat rod show

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowbudget50

Creators of all things awesome
June 11th 2016 will be the 3rd annual rat rod invite in Top*****h wa. Its held at the O'Reilly auto parts parking lot. Music, food, fun and some cool cars. Hope some of you more local guys will join us!

town

Top*****h, it is a city in Yakima County, Washington, [P

l tried to type it in normal spelled out l & for some reason the name isn't showing up, so l will spell it by spacing in between -T O P P E N l S H

Later:cool:

Last edited:
hey

I hope to be there! I'm not sure about getting the time off but I will try! I'll let you know later if I can make it.

I got a flyer for this show the other day. I see its at the park in Top*****h not in O'Reillys parking lot. Should make it nicer for everyone!
Hope some of you guys are goin to make it!

Gettin closer! Hope some washington guys can make it. Be cool to meet some of you guys in person!

So i found out a few nights ago that yakima is having a cruise nigh that same date. They open up the main ave for cruisin, like in the good ol days. Yakima is only 20 min up from the location of the show. Just an fyi

I am bringing a couple of people with me and I hope there are lots of cars. Rats, gentleman's rats, unfinished hot rods, and jalopies get a lot of attention, I am always hoping to see more of them at the shows.

Bring your rides! I know there are a lot of them around.

My car project has stalled out and I am hoping to see some great stuff to help me refocus.

Well, i have a gentleman coming over tomorrow to look at buying my sedan. If this happens i will be rollin my chevy down there. Its next weekend so get all you rust junk ready!

Well ive been lazy on postin. Thanks for all the guys who traveled any distance for the show. There was guys from both sides of the state

We all meet at the holiday inn that morning

They where thinkin hard about something lol

URL=http://s855.photobucket.com/user/minterfab/media/car%20shows/20160611_084735_zpskzjpl3hy.jpg.html]
20160611_084735_zpskzjpl3hy.jpg
[/URL]

Ot was nice to get my truck out. Hasnt had many miles on it since i finished the sedan. But now that the sedan is gone, ill drive it all the time

The show is getting bigger every year. Lets keep it goin!

Hahahaha, we tell him the same thing. That ugly ******* is a buddy of mines car. Has a small block chevy in it. Always gets lots of looks:confused:

Latest posts

Back