48 DODGE Pilot House Rat

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok, enough suspense, did he come buy it?

He did come back but I became one of those guys that I hate.
You know the guy that says he'll sell you something then backs out?
That's me, I just couldn't do it.

When it came down to it I didn't want to spend another year or so to get
Another ride on the road and it broke my grand sons heart when I told
Him I was gonna sell it. So I didn't .
The money just didn't mean that much to me.

Hope I don't get shunned on here for being "one of those guys".

So I'm going hunting and BOB (big ole butt) the Dodge will be here when I get back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 38
Nothing wrong with changing your mind. One of "those guys" would have jacked the price up when he got there.

Hey I R Pops

I am so glad you decided to keep it...kinda crazy that folks can come up with $16,000.00 in the blink of an eye these days...let alone pull $500.00 out of their wallets to start this whole sale rolling.....there must be a lot more money out ther than I thought..I know I could in no way ever come up with that kind of money.

Thanks for keeping it...maybe do another one later on and sell that one instead...

MikeC

Hey I R Pops

I am so glad you decided to keep it...kinda crazy that folks can come up with $16,000.00 in the blink of an eye these days...let alone pull $500.00 out of their wallets to start this whole sale rolling.....there must be a lot more money out ther than I thought..I know I could in no way ever come up with that kind of money.

Thanks for keeping it...maybe do another one later on and sell that one instead...

MikeC

I just couldn't do it and I'm at a point in my life where that money won't cure my problem. The problem being I woke up one day and I was old and wore out.

When he pulled out the $500 it looked like there was about $1500 more in his folded up front pocket money. More than I ever Carry that's for sure.

Whew, that was a close one! Sure glad you kept it. Billy need to keep his crusin' partner. And I like the videos you two put up.

It's okay to sell a hot rod. Just don't ever sell if you only have one.

Whew, that was a close one! Sure glad you kept it. Billy need to keep his crusin' partner. And I like the videos you two put up.

It's okay to sell a hot rod. Just don't ever sell if you only have one.

Bob,
It was too close. I feel like I did the right thing.
I just need to get back on it. Been distracted by hunting season lately.
Seems like this is what I see when I'm hunting deer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    172.4 KB · Views: 37
you should have told him 50K!

Im glad u kept it, got to enjoy your hard work

He was so po'd he started cussing at me, and me being me, "we" decided to part company. He did say to call him if I changed my mind.

Besides it probably wouldn't be fun for me to build one for somebody else.
That sounds like a job and I ain't interested!

He did come back but I became one of those guys that I hate.
You know the guy that says he'll sell you something then backs out?
That's me, I just couldn't do it.

When it came down to it I didn't want to spend another year or so to get
Another ride on the road and it broke my grand sons heart when I told
Him I was gonna sell it. So I didn't .
The money just didn't mean that much to me.

Hope I don't get shunned on here for being "one of those guys".

So I'm going hunting and BOB (big ole butt) the Dodge will be here when I get back!

You were not trying to sell it to begin with so in my book your not "one of those guys". It would have been different if you you had been trying to sell it for a while and then back out after you have a buyer.

Latest posts

Back