Wood is good.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks FBP. The wonders of technology.
Dr. You cut me to the quick. In my younger days I was quite the dancer. It was sure fire way to get a date.😜😎
Mrs T said I had to do a victory dance. A little of the theme from Rocky. The booty slap at the end just came to me.🤪
Tired out Torchie.

Dr. You cut me to the quick. In my younger days I was quite the dancer. It was sure fire way to get a date.😜😎
Mrs T said I had to do a victory dance. A little of the theme from Rocky. The booty slap at the end just came to me.🤪
Tired out Torchie.

Just having fun at your expense. (I can't sing or dance to save my life.)

Thanks all.:cool:
No worries Crank.:)
So the SS Minnow is back up on the trailer. I'm now going to have to find a local place to store it for the winter.
Sent the pics to my sister in law that own the boat and her comments was that it looked a little"rough." to which I replied" that's because it's best side is now facing down.":p
At this point I'm going to put this thread on hold till next spring. That is if I decide to keep going on it.......
Thanks to all that have followed along. Keep on keeping on.
Torchie

Attachments

• 2-1.jpg
    2-1.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 2-3.jpg
    2-3.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 2-4.jpg
    2-4.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 14
  • 2-5.jpg
    2-5.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 17
Push it out under a tree and throw a blue tarp over it. Then charge her $250/mo storage. You should own it by spring. [ddd :D

Thanks for all the posting Torchie - I hope you consider continuing this thread. Not only have I enjoyed following along, I've learned a ton.

...still trying to figure out how you move so fast...did you get the clinic to up your PM settings again???? LOL.

So, now its like a rat rod. Solid underpinnings, and "ratty" on top. A little more work and its good to go. :D [ddd [cl

Thanks for all the comments Gang.
I stopped throwing bricks at people that make foolish comments years ago, Dr. I got tired of having to haul so many bricks around.:p:D
Skip. You and Mrs T would get along well. She pretty much said the same thing. But I don't really want to own it.:)
So it seems the old boat isn't going to go where I was sort of told it would for the winter. It appears it's up to me to find another spot for it.:eek:
Things have been a bit off here in the Torchie house hold the past month or so.
Both of our cats are gone. (First one . then about 3 weeks later the other one).:(
And of course I've been pushing to get the boat bottom done. Then the car stuff ( Mrs T picked up her new/used car today.[cl )
Winter IS coming so I have the usual "Getting ready for it" stuff to do.
And now finding a storage spot.
I'm in a area surrounded by lakes but finding a spot in a actual boat storage place is getting real hard so I may have to turn to some sort of monthly storage unit if I can find one large enough.:eek:
And to add to all the nonsense I haven't been feeling all that good the past couple of days.
I think i'm just tired, so I'm going to take a few days this week and maybe-sort of-do very little to nothing. And let the dust settle.
Thanks for checking up on me.
Torchie

It looks very smooth to most of us I'm thinking[S
I got tired just reading you post.:cool: You need at least a week break [cl
Rest well, waiting to follow along on the Dodge (ithinkitsadodge) build. [P

Boat update

The next time you guys hear of me volunteering to help someone out you have my permission to slap me.
According to my bro -in -laws wife he's too "Preoccupied" to think about getting the boat out of my shop.
Perhaps Skip was right after all. Tarp it and park it in the woods.
No good deed goes unpunished.:(
PO'd Torchie.

The next time you guys hear of me volunteering to help someone out you have my permission to slap me.
According to my bro -in -laws wife he's too "Preoccupied" to think about getting the boat out of my shop.
Perhaps Skip was right after all. Tarp it and park it in the woods.
No good deed goes unpunished.:(
PO'd Torchie.

Man chit like that ****es me off, ya bust butt doing something like you have done that owner has no skills to even know where to start and ya get chit on.
Real sorry to hear that Torchie.

Latest posts

Back