new guy

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wiebeweld

A little about me. I live in the frozen north. Manitoba Canada. I have a beautiful warm shop to work in. I am a single dad of seven beautiful children, and am very busy:) but one of the perks is I have a lot of helping hands. I finished my first rat rod this spring and just recently started on my next project. I am taking styling cues from mad max, vintage industrial, and steam punk.
terry

Attachments

• IMG_2250 rrr use.jpg
    IMG_2250 rrr use.jpg
    121.2 KB · Views: 29
Welcome from Tejas! Don't know if you noticed but it looks like that thing has some rust on it... haha!!! [ddd[ddd[ddd

BoB

thnx for the welcome guys. my daughter really wanted me to paint it flat black but I couldn't bring myself to cover up the patina. I have four boys who are real hard on my drywall when they wrestle! I started a thread of my next one in the builds section here is a mock up pic

Attachments

• dec 2015 pics 381.jpg
    dec 2015 pics 381.jpg
    99.7 KB · Views: 7
hello yt I plan to open the doors koenigsegg supercar style! they push out, then rotate up approx. 90 degrees I want to use a large wound spring, kida like a clock spring to do the work

Attachments

• dec 2015 pics 349.jpg
    dec 2015 pics 349.jpg
    119 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back