Did I get a deal?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sleazy

I bought some used parts last week and I was curious if I got a deal or not? I bought a set of 54(i think) merc headlight rings to french in my headlights for 30 bucks shipped off Ebay. They are a little banged up but I think I could fix the dings in them if I want. I also won a set of old school style used dummy spot lights for 45 bucks shipped of Ebay. Last but not least I will be going tomorrow to get the front and rear seats along with the rear self out of a 64 Thunderbird for 200. They are black, really dirty but he said they have no tears. So what do you guys think?

I dont need them, but I wanted them.[ddd My seats were destroyed by mice so I would need to have them redone but the t-birds have the sweet wrap around back seat. Im also not sure i Can even get the bench front seat back in with the car sitting so low. So I would need buckets anyway.

Not bad deals.
I have a set of old dummy spots on my 40 Pontiac and really like the look.
NorthEndofthebarn2.jpg
NorthEndofthebarn2.jpg

I hope I dont have to recover the t-bird seats but I will find out today!

I know some people dont like spots But I think they look good! Nice Pontiac[dr

I bought some used parts last week and I was curious if I got a deal or not? I bought a set of 54(i think) merc headlight rings to french in my headlights for 30 bucks shipped off Ebay. They are a little banged up but I think I could fix the dings in them if I want. I also won a set of old school style used dummy spot lights for 45 bucks shipped of Ebay. Last but not least I will be going tomorrow to get the front and rear seats along with the rear self out of a 64 Thunderbird for 200. They are black, really dirty but he said they have no tears. So what do you guys think?

What's the chance they have the center console, and overhead console (I think the 64 had it) available for sale too? This is one of the things I might add to the rat for a center console...

Latest posts

Back