Skull Sent Me

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizlypaws

Hello I am Grizly Paws I am the man who does most all of the welding and mechanic work for skull that he can not do or others can not help him with. I live with and work with him. I put his 50 dodge to gether with as well as we are building 1933 dodge 4dr to 2dr and his street leagle race car and that is how I ended up here[ddd

Welcome Paws...

Any friend of Skulls is a .........oh wait....I've never met skull.....seems like a nice fella......I don't even know if he likes me..:eek:.....oh crap!!! O what the heck....Nice to have ya GP!!!

Hi mister Paws, and welcome to RRR from northern Alberta. Your fame has preceded you, as you are in the forefront in a lot of skulls pictures. Skull is behind the camera all of the time and I'm thinking of making a formal complaint on that. Anyhow, you, keep up the good work. Keep on tinkering.

You better watch that feller Skull. :D He likes to take on two or three projects at a time, so he will keep you so busy your tongue will be hanging out!

Welcome to the best rod site on the net! [cl

Latest posts

Back