new guy from Nebraska

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chadly B

Love the creativity in rat rod building and hope to build one someday, like all kinds of this stuff, and want to get more info on a truck I saw in rat rod a couple of issues back, but left the issue at work....I'll throw the pic up when I find it....looking forward to checking out all the cool stuff here!
Oh, yeah.....the name is Chad...

I'd love to, but finances don't allow any projects right now, and I'm low on skills, I'd like to hopefull find some people around southeast nebraska that are working on rats that I could help out and learn some welding and fabricating skills from....I can run a torch, and am pretty good with general mechanics, but I think learning welding would bring me up to a whole new standard....

Love the creativity in rat rod building and hope to build one someday, like all kinds of this stuff, and want to get more info on a truck I saw in rat rod a couple of issues back, but left the issue at work....I'll throw the pic up when I find it....looking forward to checking out all the cool stuff here!
Oh, yeah.....the name is Chad...

Welcome man Im from North Bend what part are ya from? :D

Welcome aboard from an ex Nebraskan. I lived in G.I for 15yrs, do you know Frank Nicolson and his sons Franky & Don? They raced out of Kearney ~Chuck

yes, I know Frank SR. and JR. Frankie is my age and Frank Sr. built the current motor in my dad's car, it is a purple vega wagon on alcohol....runs 9.20s at about 143.....

Thanks everyone! I've spent way too much time on this site the last couple of days.....found all kinds of awesome stuff.....haven't found the truck I was looking for that just had a small picture in Rat Rod mag issue 20, page 57 bottom right hand corner.....I like the shortened bed and oddball fenders. I know I said finances prevent a project right now, but I did remember that I have a 383 Chrysler engine with a 727.....l think I'll get that dug out, and maybe scrape up some change to buy some 2 x 3 square tubing.....I have a welder......I guess the only way to learn is to jump in, right?

Latest posts

Back