hotrod withdrawls

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
i havent gone back to get the love weasel yet
it is still in new mexico and i am way the heck out here in nebraska
i am all kinda woe-be-gone without my beloved wheels:(
in a few weeks i will be driving out to get it
i guess to keep me out of trouble i will just play with my guns.....

i havent gone back to get the love weasel yet
it is still in new mexico and i am way the heck out here in nebraska
i am all kinda woe-be-gone without my beloved wheels:(
in a few weeks i will be driving out to get it
i guess to keep me out of trouble i will just play with my guns.....

Yeah, that should keep you completely out of trouble.......... ;)
What part of nebraskaland are you in?

Yeah, that should keep you completely out of trouble.......... ;)
What part of nebraskaland are you in?

north platte

i know i come across as a goofball
but actually i am a very responsible guy.
at least when it comes to my dangerous hobbies.....

I only get to work on my build on the weekends.:mad: So I end up putting in 16 hour days on Saturdays and Sundays. By mid week I'm chomp'n at the bit to get my hands on it.

north platte

i know i come across as a goofball
but actually i am a very responsible guy.
at least when it comes to my dangerous hobbies.....

You need to update your location :)

I'm also having withdrawls as I haven't had time to get mine back up and running. I'm on the push now though!

Billy, I know the feeling. I was into mud racing when I got married back in '88. The mud truck had to go along with all my spare treasures. Then my son showed up in '89 and some of my tools had to go. The hottest thing I had to drive was a Toyota Corona. Station wagon. When I got divorced in '05, I started collecting again. Went thru a bunch of cars and engine swaps and had a good time. Now that I've spent five years building this VW, I can hardly wait to get it on the road. One more week I think will do it. It'll be good to have more than only 150 horsepower to play with. Later. Hey, and you're not a goofball Billy. Just a little twisted. Well, maybe a lot twisted. Just the way we like 'em around here.

Hey billy if you aren't doing anything tomorrow there is a small show in Eustis, Ne about 50 miles SE of NP. Also you need to get your ride up here before the 3rd weekend of July there is a 3 day event they call Kearney Cruise nite, shows on thurs, fri nite and Saturday and lots of cruising till 1am. Last years sat show had about 500 cars.

Will be at both events look me up and check things out.

Jarrod.

Hey billy if you aren't doing anything tomorrow there is a small show in Eustis, Ne about 50 miles SE of NP. Also you need to get your ride up here before the 3rd weekend of July there is a 3 day event they call Kearney Cruise nite, shows on thurs, fri nite and Saturday and lots of cruising till 1am. Last years sat show had about 500 cars.

Will be at both events look me up and check things out.

Jarrod.

SOUNDS GOOD

on another note
i joined the nebraska firearm owners association NFOA
and on the website met a man who's retired rancher father-in-law may be willing to trade chores for shooting.
if we like each other i may ask for pheasant hunting permission.

Latest posts

Back