Car Art Prints

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronRat

Got a cool Art Print of my yr/model Super 88 for Christmas this year from Mrs. IR.

The artist is Angus Fergusson-Stewart from Perth Australia. He's got others some of you might like on his web site. Cars from 1930's-1970s. The pics don't do him justice. I've very happy with mine.

http://artbyangus.com/index.html

:cool:

Kinda funny story behind it.

She finds the print online around Thanksgiving. Buys it but doesn't realize the Artist is in Australia until she gets to the check out page. The print gets here about 10 days before Christmas. The only frame shop that can get it done on time is two buildings over from where I work. She goes to pick it up and the owners had it in the front window, as he's a car guy and he really liked the art work. She's darn near fainted when she saw it in his window, because I walk buy that shop 2-3 times a week to get coffee or lunch.

I had walked buy at least once that week…but never saw it. Had I seen it I 'm sure I would have tried to buy it. :D

All worked out well. + we have a great story to go with it.

cool story man,, really like they way his drawings depict the car in such detail, but in a sort of cartoon (pun intended! ) manner

sculptures are groovy too !!....

Great Present great wife lucky guy !

Latest posts

Back