Well...did it again...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sgtpontiac

Older, Wiser and Still Buildin'
Screwed up my right knee...got an MRI coming this Sunday....orthopedic DR thinks I tore the PCL....last time it was the ACL on the left knee....I'm off work till I visit the DR next Thursday after the MRI...so to say I'm feeling my age is an understatement.....since this is a second career I'm short of being able to retire...need 25 years full time...I've got 24 and 4 years working part time status...which doesn't count....:(

Thanks for all the well wishes.....

Wish I could say it was from something exciting...but this is how the last year has been going...one thing after another....I could kind of explain about the last time when I screwed up my other knee... it was a vehicle pursuit, crash and then a foot chase...this time it was loading equipment into the unit and I ducked to go under the hatch and stepped on what I thought was would be the sidewalk and my foot was on edge of curb...put my weigh down and my foot slipped off the edge...was falling toward another unit, turned to try to hit the other car with my back instead of my face and when my body twisted, my foot stayed firmly planted on the asphalt...had I just dropped my bag and put my hands out I would have been fine...didn't hear any pop but it hurt like heck....stayed working on it for about 6 hours...could feel it swelling and throbbing....got out of car at a traffic crash and nearly fell on my face..could barely put any weight on it...called in the afternoon shift early and went to the hospital....too swollen and too much fluid to see anything other than no broken bones....
Just frustrates me....workers comp handling things but honestly...I hate being stuck at home....hopefully the MRI on Sunday will tell the doc more...sorry..got a bit long winded... :(

Lately....you are correct..lol...Gotta laugh to keep from crying sometimes...but like my mother used to say...
Everywhere you go....there you are!! Not a clue what it meant but hey...she was my mother....lol...:D

"You are who you are" no matter where you are :eek: Or so my gramps told [S

Hope you heal quickly [cl

sarge sorry to hear this. i need a knee replacement but don't want to do it. my boss had the scope done a couple days ago and they took rooster cone and injected it in his knee. if it works for him i'm next. mine is to the point it burns so i know the pain your in very well. i hope they can fix you up without to much down time.

Sarge, wishing you the best.......

the old saying ....I'm getting to old for this stttuuuufffff.......
well ....just sayin;)

I got put out to pasture a little early....is what it is, good days and
well, they're all good....... still breathing and once in a while get to play
with hot rods...............................

Sarge; I hope you're feeling better. I've been going through same kind of stuff but not as extreme. My doctor finally figured it out. He says I allergic to birthday cake. Who would have thought?[S

Sarge, I feel for ya. I feel in my hip, my knee, my lower back, my....well, you get the picture.

I hope the docs can patch you up and get you back in your crime fighter mode.

Latest posts

Back