LS power on a pallet!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tripper

Older and more rusted every day!
So my buds & I went to see this guy that builds LS motor/tranny combos & has them ready to install in any car... just hook up a couple wires, gas & radiator! He buys used motors & freshens them up, slams in a hot cam, puts headers with O2 sensors, computer hooked up & ready to run & fly by wire gas petal with a 4L60E/4L80E tranny! He'll even install the Corvette supercharger if you want! He starts them up right up on the pallet... here's a vid! He had about 10 motors already sold & ready to be picked up!

https://youtu.be/yBdavyM7cEo

BoB

Attachments

• pallet.jpg
    pallet.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 53
There's just a few wires coming off the computer needed to run an LS motor, it's all in knowing which ones you need and don't need! Wish I knew! :eek:

Zipper

There's just a few wires coming off the computer needed to run an LS motor, it's all in knowing which ones you need and don't need! Wish I knew! :eek:

Zipper

ME TOO !!!!!!! :rolleyes:

Just remember orange wires are 12+ all the time and the pink wires are key'ed power. Black or black with a white stripe is ground, purple is starter, tan is oil sender signal, and 2 or 3 extraneous wires for DLC, tach (white) and fuel pump relay control (green). Boom! you're off and running![cl[cl

Clear as mud?![S

Just remember orange wires are 12+ all the time and the pink wires are key'ed power. Black or black with a white stripe is ground, purple is starter, tan is oil sender signal, and 2 or 3 extraneous wires for DLC, tach (white) and fuel pump relay control (green). Boom! you're off and running![cl[cl[S

So this is using the computer from the donor car? [S

And thanks for sharing!

Toad

So this is using the computer from the donor car? [S
Toad

Yes that is correct. Up here you can get 4.8, 5.3 or 6.0 truck motors complete with all accessories, harness and pcm from $250-$800. Most people just thin out the stock harness from the donor car to make it a stand alone harness.

Latest posts

Back