Headlight experts

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken47int

Anyone know what these headlights are off of? I’ve seen them on older fords but then when I try Ebay none of them look right. I picked this one up at the swap meet. I’ve seen them before but can never find a pair. I know someone that has another one but the lens is cracked. So I either need a lens or a complete one

Attachments

• 11F1CE29-BA96-4453-9964-8457DDE2FB2F.jpg
    11F1CE29-BA96-4453-9964-8457DDE2FB2F.jpg
    110.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 67D166B5-5FBF-48E6-B373-8C355FC72093.jpg
    67D166B5-5FBF-48E6-B373-8C355FC72093.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 43
Thanks dr crankenstein. That looks like the lens I need you found on eBay. Only problem is the lens cost more then I paid for the complete assembly I already have lol. It might be my only option tho. Do you have any idea what the headlights are off of? Thanks for the other link as well, that will definitely be useful for other lights in the future.

I have no idea what your light belongs to, just passing the information I found.

Clearly, you'll pay for a twin... how much is the ultimate question!

What is the diameter of the lens? They look to be very similar to Model A Ford, so if that is the case the solution is easy - Get the matching bucket from your friend (the hard part), then buy a matching pair of replacement lenses (with the correct diameter) relatively cheap. Done.

Thanks dr crankenstein. That looks like the lens I need you found on eBay. Only problem is the lens cost more then I paid for the complete assembly I already have lol. It might be my only option tho. Do you have any idea what the headlights are off of? Thanks for the other link as well, that will definitely be useful for other lights in the future.

That's the problem with incomplete swap meet finds, sometimes they end up costing you a lot more than you expected to make them complete.

That's the problem with incomplete swap meet finds, sometimes they end up costing you a lot more than you expected to make them complete.
So true. I have a box full of tail lights that don't match anything else, or are missing parts that seem impossible to find. I got a good deal on them, though. :D

Latest posts

Back