Oh, man some one would get hurt

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is why you always buy the lot next to you if you don't want this sort of thing happening. We have had that happen to a couple of our friends down here. They lived across the street from the river and had a beautiful view of it for years, then a guy with a bunch of money built a house that looks more like a hotel right on the river (for just him and his wife :rolleyes:) and none of the neighbors can see the river any more. They can complain, but the guy got the permits and owns the lot, so that's just life.

Don

ha, i don't think that would fly around here. when i built my shop i had to stay 10' from the property line. the location would have to be zoned for multi family as well. you are right, that's what you get when you live in town. i do and sometimes it sucks.

It seams it would infringe on some fire codes. In IN your bedrooms on new construction have to have a window for a fire escape.

If it was me the project wouldn't of ever made three story's.

They would have to had a night guard or bad things would have happened.Thats why I have 60 acres dont want neighbors that close.LOL

Nothing a gas leak and greek lighting won't fix XD

I am sure that if I lived next door construction wouldn't have made it that far either..... I probably would have ended up with A LOT of building supplies and tools to start a new shop too!!!

Latest posts

Back