Stupid Gas Monkey's

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only decently real shows are Chasing Classic Cars and Wheeler Dealers.

The wheeler dealers one cracks me up. That one guy busts his arse for a couple of weeks fixing up a car and they flip it for a $500 profit if they are lucky. Crackin deal Ed!!

That's reality right there. You're doing well to get your money back out of a car, even assuming your labor is free.

All I see that show doing is making some of the guys out there with some old cars tucked away thinking they are gold. The prices they pay seem a little out of touch with what it should be.

I had to revive this thread because I watched Gas Monkey last night again. I can not watch it. It's like watching a train wreck. But . . . I must say, the owner Richard cracks me up. I really like his sense of humor. Just something about him makes me laugh. I would love to spend a day just hanging out with him, it would definitely be entertaining :p

I had to revive this thread because I watched Gas Monkey last night again. I can not watch it. It's like watching a train wreck.

Can't watch it either! They don't make hip waders high enough to wade through all their weak BS! :eek:

Zipper

Latest posts

Back