Kool Bike Photos!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahuffbike.jpg

The red tyre bike I built a few yrs ago - for The Smoke Out 6 & my tried & true evo powered 4 speed rigid - which is having some paint updates right now...

Picture058.jpg

Picture1179.jpg

Some may have seen these over on clubchopper........

Paco aka/ ratty 46

Gastrick.......I'm in the process of updating paint.......I first finished that bike, as you can tell by the paint, in the early 90's.......back then it was a shovel, 4 speed rigid. After I sold the red tyre bike & my slamned to the ground 98 FLT bagga I wanted something a bike less tempa-mental ao I made some frame mods & presto......evo install.

If I only had time for my pro street 66 chev c-dan......

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x11/paco1008/Picture1214.jpg

R46

Last edited:
This is the one I ride the most (over 90,000 miles) it just keeps starting.

Attachments

• iswat 003 (Medium).jpg
    iswat 003 (Medium).jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 67
I like your bike Walt. That's a lot of miles. Who says H-D's aren't dependable.

Cool pics earthman. I had posted a pic of that top one someplace earlier in this thread. I'm diggin the exhaust manifold exhaust.

Harleyboy's Harleys

Here's mine. The rebel bike was totaled coming back to N. C. from Sturgis in 02. lThe front fender had a bad set of eyes tucked in behind the torn flag and the rear fender had a scratch that I glued a yankee bulit to at the end of the scratch. The roadking is a Firefighter Special Edition that I bought after wrecking the wide glide. The 343 on the rear fender is the number of brothers I lost during 911. Harleyboy
Baldrebel.jpg

rebelfrontfender.jpg

yankeebullit.jpg

Latest posts

Back