49 ford f-6 (good thing I don't know what i'm doing or I might mess up)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Out front with the young ones

Got a couple good pics with the 51 & 52

Attachments

• 1001111652.jpg
    1001111652.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 131
  • 1001111654.jpg
    1001111654.jpg
    104.8 KB · Views: 119
Well paper work for vin is going good only have to have two thing noterized to get vin. won't get to drive it long, one of my buddies made a offer I could not refuse. at least I saved 1 from the crusher and it is going to a good home. hope everyone enjoyed the build thread as much as i enjoy building the truck,

Last edited:
Thank you DMV

Just an update, Called around to see what was up with my vin tag. Final I got a hold of some one from the Highway Patrol. Come to find out mine and some other did come in but the DMV messed up the numbering and they were sent back, He was not for sure when the new ones would be in, But on the up side I made it and will be legal begal some day. I am looking foreward to the day I post a pic of the vin on the truck.:D

That is one cool line up you got ther! Looks like your having your own car show in your own front yard with your own cars. Lol. Sounds like a win win situation. Cool trucks man!

That is one cool line up you got ther! Looks like your having your own car show in your own front yard with your own cars. Lol. Sounds like a win win situation. Cool trucks man!

Thank's, Well it did kind of turn into a car show :D As the story goes my kids tranny blew up in my driveway so we moved the center truck (51) out of the garage to work on my kids car. So I lined them up to get a good pic of them all together. I had them sitting out for about 5 hours, during that time I had people pulling over, roaming around my driveway taking pics. realy turned out to be a fun day even with working on a tranny.

Well I gotta admit, if I was driving by and seen all them old cars lined up, ther is no way I could just keep on driving! I would have to stop and check em out.

Very nice

Great truck Mike.[cl This is the way we like to build them. Find a body, find a donor vehicle and stick them together. Sorry you didn't get to drive it more but glad the coffers are full for more builds. You do good work.[;) Keep it up for all our sakes. Thanks for sharing. Steve

I'm sooooooooo Happy !!!!!!!!!!!!

Just got a call from the HI-PATROL wanted to know if I would be home around 2:00 to put my vin on [cl[cl[cl I will be legal :D

That's awesome news!!!!
I assume you didn't modify the frame much to be able to get a vin?!
I ask, cause my 50 rat doesn't have a stock frame, and that's obvious. Just wondering how hard it'll be to get one.

PM me our number, there is alot of different ways to go depending on what paper work you have and other stuff and would be easier the go over every thing over the phone.

I'm Legal :D I'm Legal :D got to say it one more time. I'm legal [cl

Well just a couple updates. #1 Title came in the mail to day and is Titled as (drum rollllllllllllllll) 1949 Ford pickup :D #2 I have put around 200 miles on it and leads to #3 Motor isn't doing so well and leads to #4 Have to rebuild the motor (I sure do use that M word alot) before I go through with the deal that I made 6 months ago. Oilwell [S

Latest posts

Back