Crazy stuff on Craig's List, eBay etc!!!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would be for putting it back to a panel. Phantasizing that RRR/UDS could
aquire this together and build it as a board project. Fun daydream. :)

Putting it back to panel seems a bit of a shame (if it's well done now). It's a lot more uncommon as is, I would put some big tires under it, keep it low and turn it into a suburban-style people hauler.

Putting it back to panel seems a bit of a shame (if it's well done now). It's a lot more uncommon as is, I would put some big tires under it, keep it low and turn it into a suburban-style people hauler.

I agree!
When my bro started the 50 GMC panel truck that I eventually finished we looked high and low for a Suburban but none where to be had.
I dig old panels but old Suburban style vehicles are even cooler. :cool: :cool:
Torchie

I agree!
When my bro started the 50 GMC panel truck that I eventually finished we looked high and low for a Suburban but none where to be had.
I dig old panels but old Suburban style vehicles are even cooler. :cool: :cool:
Torchie

I have my eye on a 50 chevy burban just down the road from me!!

It's gone. It did not buy it. You would not understand. This is how I am. For I am comfortably dumb... Oops, I lapsed into my Pink Floyd personna.:eek:

Care for a hit of acid?

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-classic-cars/penticton/1958-edsel-radical-custom-hot-rod-show-car/1455794012

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

$_59.JPG

:eek:[S
In this order
Tab of acid for the idea
Weeks worth of Cocaine for the energy to pull this off and a
Quarter ounce of pot to be able to sit and stare at it for hours
[ddd

You mean you're old enough to have built that car 30 years ago? I wonder if he has even driven it. Quite a story, Dr. C.

Latest posts

Back