Worried about my dog

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

billy

Motor mouth ratchet jaw!
Worried sick about lily
I think she swallowed something that is blocking her intestines etc.
She is at the doctor now.
And i am REALLY worried about the cost.
I am able to scrape up $529.00 but i simply dont have any more.
Her tab is already at $472.33 .
i hope she is okay

When I go back to the vet.
I am going to have to simply say.
Here is all my money.
if you dont take payments keep the dog until I can get the money.
Then i will pay kennel fees on top of everything else.

That sucks, we just had to put my basset hound down a few months ago. Not fun. They are part of the family. The vet bills are outrageous! Hopeball turns out ok

my dear old mom , used to give our dogs a dose of cod liver oil just keep thing's moving when she suspected something like this... in bulk when the wiener dog ate the previous nights roast chicken leftovers... the greedy little sh#t couldn't walk for a day and a half !! had to carry him out for a squat....

cheap round on the dog food that week

hope your dog is ok ,,

Well
It took every dime we had (and then some) but lily bean is home looking at my toes trying to decide which one to bite.
I have her on antibiotics and vitamin k for two weeks.
If she gets worse by monday then we will try something else

Not to be funny or make light of the situation, but some dogs will eat anything. A friend of mine had a Rottweiler... the Rotty ate his his girlfriend's bra... 44D if I recall correctly (good dog with good "taste" :D)

Anyhow, I hope it all works out. (I spent a small fortune on my last dog and she didn't make it out of the clinic.)

My best to you and Lily...

We have a Boston Terrier that is that way, she chews and swallows a lot of junk. Mostly plastic or rubber. Will eat the Grandson's toys if we don't watch her. Vet gave the wife a tube of catlax, kind of a Exlax for cats. After a dose of that, everything usually comes out nice and easy.:rolleyes: Ever seen a dog crap a balloon? :eek::D Hope your doggie gets Ok Billy, they are a family member.

I hope Lilly is ok. We just spent $1,142 on Mama cat and she still didn't make it. You are like me, I figure since I am responsible for all of my animals cost doesn't matter.

They thinks it is pneumonia.
Lily is lethargic but no more pukin.
Still some coughing
Right now shes ****ed because i buried the turkey and boiled pumpkin under her icky regular food in her dish

I had to get what's called care credit. It's a credit card for medical exspenses. You can use it on pets and humans.

Trying to nurse lily back to health.
I pressure cooked the turkey carcass until the bones were soft
and did the same to a pumpkin.
Then ran it all through my food grinder.
It made an absolutely disgusting paste.
and I mix it with the dogs food.
Needless to say
Dogs go bananas over it.

LILY update.
She still has the cough
But she's full of **** n vinegar

Attachments

• 030036a2.jpg
    030036a2.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 11
Im happy to hear shes doing better. I have 6 dogs, 2 outside, 4 inside. My chow shepard is 15 yrs old and is deaf, nearly blind and now is having trouble moving around. I know what its like to worry about your dog. He will be gone before long but i feel better knowing he had a great life.

Good to hear Billy! [cl One of our Boston Terriers is diabetic, every so often she goes into a diabetic seizure, goes blind and can't hardly walk. We have to feed her high protein stuff like weenies and bologna to get her to come out of it. I'm afraid she's going to go into one when we're not at home one day and not come out of it. We've had her 11 years, since she was just a pup, it will be hard to see her go, she's family.

Latest posts

Back