Canada.......get ready.......

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, it'll be interesting to see who really goes. :D

Me....I got up Tuesday morning and went to work like I've done for forty years, got up and done it again Wednesday.....probably continue to do it.

Probably won't be many. Most were big mouthed celebrities drawing attention to themselves. There's several I wish would go somewhere, but wouldn't wish them on our best friends! :D

Most of em have relented on their threats ..where are they gonna go and have it made the way they do? Miley, Cher and Rosie to name a few..and of course the reverend Al...

We don't want them!!!

Realizing most of this is tongue in cheek, we don't want cowards that run away rather then stay and fight for what they believe in.

Reverend al

Reverend al owes over 2,000,000 to the u.s. goverment maybe in taxes rosie has been lousey for years miley is a skank whoopie and the rest of the cry babies GoodBye u all have had it easy for years try it some where else
me!

Mav, that's classic!! [cl

I keep wondering if these people are that out of touch with reality or I am. (I think it's them, but I'm a little biased toward myself :rolleyes:) How can there be that big of a disconnect? Are they getting different news than I get?

I posted "Anyone moving to Canada" in another forum Wed., you know that garage journal one.............they kicked me off. no sense of humor.

I never understood why an American would want to run away to Canada? Cold as sin in the Fall, Winter, Spring.

Those folks should just wait for Jan. 20th. 2017. I understand the US Government will be offing 2-3 million free trips to Mexico. Nice & warm down there.

I never understood why an American would want to run away to Canada? Cold as sin in the Fall, Winter, Spring.

Those folks should just wait for Jan. 20th. 2017. I understand the US Government will be offing 2-3 million free trips to Mexico. Nice & warm down there.

[cl[cl:D

Really? Well ,we have free health care and..................., well we have free health care [dr

(I'd take the heat you folks have anytime!)

We have health care….It's called Don't get sick.

I can afford my Health insurance but, there's no money left to see a Doctor.

Last edited:
Not wanting to start an argument here but Oldmanb says we have free health care in Canada, but available figures state that at the end of 2013 the Canadian government spent approximately 211 Billion dollars for healthcare for that year. That's about $6,000 per person. (we have a population of around 35 million) All government money only comes from one place...the people (taxes, fees etc) so it really isn't free. We don't pay any premiums and we do have universal access but there is no "free" ride.:):):)

Valid point about Canada's Health care system.

I would rather have my Tax dollars used to keep Americans healthily than use then to concur the Middle East for Big Oil interests.

There are 36 countries with better health care systems than we have Canada being one of them.

http://www.businessinsider.com/best-healthcare-systems-in-the-world-2012-6#36-costa-rica-1

Hard to believe Greece rank so high considering the country almost went bankrupt not to long ago.

Last edited:
Not wanting to start an argument here but Oldmanb says we have free health care in Canada, but available figures state that at the end of 2013 the Canadian government spent approximately 211 Billion dollars for healthcare for that year. That's about $6,000 per person. (we have a population of around 35 million) All government money only comes from one place...the people (taxes, fees etc) so it really isn't free. We don't pay any premiums and we do have universal access but there is no "free" ride.:):):)

In one sense you are right, but, even those that don't or never paid taxes still have the very heath care that those of us that pay taxes do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back