Some sunrise pictures

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1894 water tower near my house.

Attachments

• IMGP9707.jpg
    IMGP9707.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 17
What is fresh water situation in the Netherlands Dutch. Is there enough?

drinking water is not a problem but nature and farm lands are taking a beating right now. I live in the eastern part of the country on higher sand grounds. There`s no surface water like lakes or something so it is really dry now. Groundwater level should be up by about 80 gallons per square meter...

I'm always going against the grain so here's a sunset picture my bride took!

BoB

Attachments

• cow moon2s.jpg
    cow moon2s.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 13
It's getting dark earlier:mad:
Makes a good pic though

Attachments

• IMG_20220808_200752532.jpg
    IMG_20220808_200752532.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 10
I`m jealous of your horizon there. I`ve got centuries old oaks and beeches blocking the view :rolleyes:

I'd take some trees!!

My mom sent me this a few days ago

Attachments

• IMG_20220809_071909.jpg
    IMG_20220809_071909.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 14
I`m jealous of your horizon there. I`ve got centuries old oaks and beeches blocking the view :rolleyes:

I'd take some trees!!

My mom sent me this a few days ago

While I like sundown and sunrise pix, there ain't nothing wrong with having trees. I just bought the 12 acres next door just to keep some woods around here.

If you've heard the term "corduroy road" ZZ's pic looks like a "corduroy sky"

For those that might not know, corduroy road was a trick used at least down here in lowland areas where after some travel on the roads got so bad they were impassable, they cut small trees, laid them side by side across the area and made the road passable again. The loggers sometimes still use the trick but in later years not so much because of some of the machinery used now is huge and can make it out. There is a swamp next to me which holds 8 forestry vehicles from tractors, dozers, trucks, etc. They haven't been seen since they sunk!

This is a sundown I took the other night walking in. This is a great thread, ya'll keep posting them up.

Looked like the sky was on fire...

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0398.jpg
    IMG_0398.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0400.jpg
    IMG_0400.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back