Too many projects

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patina

How many of you are like me with to many projects??? I got my 56 f100 project , my 31 model aproject , a Ct 70 project( 5 of them actually) a gas pump I got to finish restoring, garage is only half finished inside, my wife’s 69 chevelle and regular house maintainence

Jason

me

still have to finish THAT roadster rat, fixing the damage to the 1948 dodge truck, my 1952 dodge truck motorhome into a car hauler, the DUCK, the 1966 chevelle, a bunch of parts l am screwing to a old dirt car chassis to make a model T truck AND the brakes need fixed with some other things including painting & lettering to finish the 194Oish street legal race car.

something else will probably follow me home and be added to the list.[P

Later :cool:

You guys havnt been going to your meetings![ddd

I have the same problem, ol rusty the 65 Ford, the 48 GMC street rat is just now leaving, my 85 crew can car hauler, I also have the eliminator cougar that we are slowly picking a way at. Plus I have some maintenance stuff to do to my 50 Chevy.
I also have all the small non car related projects I do

Way to much stuff and not enough time[;)

yep

Hi i'm Bill and l am a autoholic(HI Bill)--yes l did go to my meeting and l came home with 2 more projects[S

Oh now..... no such thing........ I only have 6 now... down from 12,
plus finish work on the house... a few buddy projects... and normal
upkeep and maintenance ........just looked at a 59 Rambler wagon
yesterday.......hmmm..:D:D

Same here. One rat rod truck, two motorcycles, garage repair, compressor rebuild, lawnmower maintenance. paint the bathroom. land to clear for the solar project. cut and split wood for winter. grade drive way, customer truck in garage. haul lumber to Maine and build a garage with it, finish milling logs for garage project. ect. I have to live forever in order to get every thing done. Ok enough of that I got to go to work.

If I listed all the stuff I have to do, I'd miss getting the project I'm on done, so excuse me while I exit stage left...hey, did you guys know I have a concrete floor in my barn???

If you don’t have a reason or reasons to get out of bed why bother. Building 1965 chev 1ton with 354 Perkins and have a1974 Ventura to do for the wife and the 53 gasser need driven

Last edited:

Hi i'm Bill and l am a autoholic(HI Bill)--yes l did go to my meeting and l came home with 2 more projects[S

59982840-F266-442A-8233-286B32B65984.jpg
56F95F85-D27B-4E78-9466-17EC0B4AA0C3.jpg

Know I gotta go back and get my self the dash and banjo out of the Morris lol

I'm in this group too. Just finishing up a Twin City tractor and half way through a '34 Plymouth five window coupe, while gathering parts for a '34 Dodge Brothers truck. I've partly finished a '68 Dodge Super-Bee and started on a '46 Dodge five window coupe. There's a 1954 Massey-Harris all stripped apart and sandblasted in the shop, waiting, a '50 Ford coupe and a '57 two door hardtop Monarch [Mercury], all gathering dust. Then there's a bunch in the machine shed and some outside. And you guys think I should go to those meetings now, too! [ddd

You guys make me feel like a slacker.:(
The ongoing boat project. Over the course this past Fri. Sat. and Sunday I installed a new garage door. Knocked out a cabinet with doors for a friend. Planed some 16" mahogany and this keeps winking at me every time I drive by it.:eek:

Going to start soon on a full on Handicap bathroom in the old single wide.
I don't have time to go to meetings.....[ddd

Attachments

• IMG_3852.JPG
    IMG_3852.JPG
    95.1 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_3859.JPG
    IMG_3859.JPG
    59.4 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_3860.JPG
    IMG_3860.JPG
    71.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 00w0w_6zAS2UUfrLu_600x450.jpg
    00w0w_6zAS2UUfrLu_600x450.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 20
I'm happy to hear there are others here with unfinished house projects. I'm currently on the home stretch of an addition I started in 2005. On top of that, I have 10 car projects going, all in different stages of completion...... Did someone say there were meetings for this affliction?

Instead of sitting down and thinking things through, I just went a few miles away and dug my Uncle Don's Massey-Harris seed drill out of the trees and ground. It's been sitting there with neglect heaped on it for 35 years, so I haven't got it going yet but it's coming along. I've already got a job for it on the twelve'th of May.

Latest posts

Back