Hello friends... I have returned!

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

Hey old friends, its been a while but I'm back. I sold my 46 International last year to get my own shop for my custom art and things have been blowing up. I don't have a lot of "extra" time these days but I found a new project that I've been looking at for years now and finally talked th owner into selling. I'm still trying to pinpoint some serial numbers but I've narrowed this to a 1929-30 Desoto with the flat six. All the originql numbers seem to match up but it's hard finding info on these since they were literally the first Desoto made. I've got a pretty concrete plan for it with the exception of a few things like whether to run fenders or not and which motor to go with ( the same guy has a freshly rebuilt Dodge 270 Hemi thats sitting in the corner collecting dust). As far as I can see everything is there and even has a few extra like an extra windshield. Even has the radiator that he says should be good.

It's not letting me upload photos from my phone (not sure why), but ill try to get some pis up soon from my counter at home.

Good to be back!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    119.4 KB · Views: 53

Latest posts

Back