32 Ford Truck Rat Rod Build steering colum

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT FINK

here's a few more pics, i am putting the steering colum together and getting ready to mount it....I will paint it flat black to make it look like a machine gun barrel....36 holes in one piece of pipe...I have no life!!![;)

Attachments

• r117.jpg
    r117.jpg
    131.2 KB · Views: 43
  • r118.jpg
    r118.jpg
    144.2 KB · Views: 41
  • r119.jpg
    r119.jpg
    148.8 KB · Views: 52
  • r120.jpg
    r120.jpg
    126.2 KB · Views: 34
  • r121.jpg
    r121.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 33
  • r122.jpg
    r122.jpg
    129.6 KB · Views: 32
  • r123.jpg
    r123.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 33
  • r124.jpg
    r124.jpg
    121.1 KB · Views: 35
  • r126.jpg
    r126.jpg
    130.6 KB · Views: 34
Holey drill bits Rat Fink !! :eek: You have some serious thing for hard work.. Lookin good, some great ideas, saw other posts of your build, like the suicide front mount thru the grille.
You should put them all together on one build thread for our viewing pleasure [P !
Winter on the lone prarie must be giving you plenty of inspiration to work in the shop.

Keep the pics comin' !

Holey drill bits Rat Fink !! :eek: You have some serious thing for hard work.. Lookin good, some great ideas, saw other posts of your build, like the suicide front mount thru the grille.
You should put them all together on one build thread for our viewing pleasure [P !
Winter on the lone prarie must be giving you plenty of inspiration to work in the shop.

Keep the pics comin' !
Nothin like cutting up a perfectly good 32 grill shell...makes some people cry....I would like to put all the pics together but me being next to computer eliterit..?..not good at spelling either...all i could post was 10 at a time...I have 125 pics so far and would love to post them if I knew how???step by step instructions please...as far as winter in the prairies...we don't have alot of snow about 4-5 in. so far but it is kinda cold...-20 today but supose to warm up to -7 tomorrow...winter's for building...summer's for cruzin!!!

Latest posts

Back