Barrett Auction Scottsdale Rat Rod brings 64K

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I see some of you think it's a rat rod while other's say no it's a faux rat rod.....so I went back and read ALL the posts on what a rat rod is or isn't and came up with this..[S[S;)...Honey look at these pics of this truck and tell me what it is....she says it's a Rat Rod...it has no paint and it has our bed spread for it's interior...she didn't even look at the Briggs and Stratton motor.....I think it's a pretty cool truck and probably wouldn't change much on it if I owned it....I like the fact that it has modern driveline and the ratty look....would I pay $64 K for it...NO..but I would love to sell a few for that....and I still believe that if it had paint and interior it wouldn't have gottin as high as bid as it did....but it looks pretty coool[dr:cool::)

it was the top seller that night,i bet barret jackson will be selling more of them in the future,i think every one knows its just a rat rod clone,i wonder what a real rat would bring? think about this a hemi cuda might bring 150k while a hemi cuda clone might only bring 75k

It could be a bogus auction. The builder sends 2 buyers in to run the truck up, BJ gets 25% and it's cheap advertising and sets the price for his future builds. A rat rod? Well I guess if fake patina makes it a rat then it is one. Otherwise it is a well built street rod. Bagged trucks laying on the ground bug me.

Latest posts

Back