Who rents Videos anymore?

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
common sense and logic .....

Problem is that sometimes they forget the basics.....take care of your customer base and they will be loyal....for the most part.....stop the games and gimicks and give them service....not freebies....the novelty wears off and where do they go...back to businesses that take care of them.....common sense...

Netflix, my wife streams stuff while she exercises, and we get 2 dvd's a week. I kinda miss going to the store and checking out the boxes - you get a better idea what the movie is about. But, for us, that is a hassle to get there and a pain to get them back in time.

My son and I are electronics geeks, we just download whatever we want to watch in MKV format in 720/1080 HD from the internet and play it back through the media player system we assembled. We have Direct Tv satellite with 2 million channels and there is never anything on![P

My son and I are electronics geeks, we just download whatever we want to watch in MKV format in 720/1080 HD from the internet and play it back through the media player system we assembled. We have Direct Tv satellite with 2 million channels and there is never anything on![P
Amen brother

Jim

Latest posts

Back