Yay, I have new toys! It's on now.

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelseydum

Well, I think my father in law is sick of me using his equipment I finally went out and bought some new equipment for the business whih will allow me to do a LOT more in house. Miller 211 auto set and a Thermal Dynamics Cutmaster 52 plasma cutter. I had to get them on credit but they should pay for themselves with the first couple jobs. This is a lot of money for me but will hopefully prove to be a great investment.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 43
That 211 is a nice unit. Handy for going somewhere that only has 110v, but can run 220v at the home base. How much was the plasma?

I thought I'd died and gone to heaven when I got my new welder & plasma a couple years ago! It's makes working so much more fun when you have good tools to work with! [cl

Toad

The plasma cutter was about $1300. One thing I really love about it is the torch has a 20' cord. I can use it about anywhere in the shop without moving the unit. The welder was about $1100. Getting to use them both tonight for the first time and lovig them.

Nice buys! I love my Miller 180, if I would have had the coin, the 211 was on the list for sure.

Only thing with the Millers is the dang short cords, but easily remedied by adding a 25' cord to them.

Latest posts

Back