31 Model A coupe

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RAT FINK

Here's a few pics of a 31 Model A coupe I picked up for a later build...runs and drives so I might have some fun with it before I cut it up...not sure which way I want to go with it yet....there are tons of ways to build it, old school, chopped and dropped, deuce rails, high boy, slammed...undecided at this point...but any way would be cool.

Attachments

• IMG_2377.jpg
    IMG_2377.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_2378.jpg
    IMG_2378.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 75
  • IMG_2379.jpg
    IMG_2379.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 74
  • IMG_2382 (2).jpg
    IMG_2382 (2).jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 80
  • IMG_2374.jpg
    IMG_2374.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 64
if it were me I would cruise it just as it is and pretend i was a gangster.. lol

Right now the Model A is sitting in a frozen state until I can get at it..I decided this winter that I would spend some time on my neglected 51 Merc Coupe that's been used as a shelf for that last couple of years while I was building rat rods....I would like to get it running by spring and then it might give me the insentive to finish it sooner...but I would like to do up the coupe sometime in the near future as well...to many projects..not enough time....I started looking at some pictures that kinda looks like I would like the direction of the coupe to go...?

Attachments

• 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    126.8 KB · Views: 37
  • 10.JPG
    10.JPG
    131.6 KB · Views: 37
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 56
  • 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 53
  • 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 60
  • 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 54
  • 16.jpg
    16.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 56
I'm diggin the number 7 pic....sorry....

Rat rod is cool but that flat finish even in green looks killer....JMHO...

any plans to post some of those pics? I'd be interested.....:D

I will probably start a build thread on it...I will have to try and get all my pics together for it...I have them on 35mm? and some in print so I will have to figure all that out...It is already chopped and channelled and fit onto a 96 caprice cop car so a lot of the hard work is done...still have to mount all the front sheet metal and tons of body mods still to come....really want to get it mobile over the winter....still trying to find the garage floor so I can get to it....soon I hope lol.

Yeah, leave it alone for now.

drive it like it is ,, cut up another one thats in ruffer shape My 2 cents :D

I almost agree, I'd leave the body stock and do a A-V8 with a flattie/5speed combo, just a little lowering on the suspension. Everything bolt on, so it could be returned stock later if wanted.[dr

I'd drive it as is and enjoy it! Then if and when something breaks and you can't fix it, the roddin' begins! Hate to see a good driver go down, as it were. :)

Here's a few pics of a 31 Model A coupe I picked up for a later build...runs and drives so I might have some fun with it before I cut it up...not sure which way I want to go with it yet....there are tons of ways to build it, old school, chopped and dropped, deuce rails, high boy, slammed...undecided at this point...but any way would be cool.

Somehow I missed this, that's a sweetheart! It even has current plates, awesome! I can't wait to see what you do with it!

That's partly my vote as well. That car is orange now, I've long wanted to do a early 30's gasser.

drag-week-2013-day-3-road-trip172.jpg

I almost agree, I'd leave the body stock and do a A-V8 with a flattie/5speed combo, just a little lowering on the suspension. Everything bolt on, so it could be returned stock later if wanted.[dr

Agreed, with the look of that car I would do something like this, without the shiny paint.

Adam_1.jpg

Latest posts

Back