Pigeon Forge 2014 T Buckets

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RPM

The Rat Master!
We had such a great turn out last year and everyone seemed to have a great time, so we are doing it again!
You DO NOT have to be an NTBA member to attend, and you don't have to come with a T Bucket!!!!!
We just want you all to come if you are interested in T Buckets. There is no entry fee. Just come join in with your fellow bucket heads.
If you have any questions, please just call me at the shop.865-932-7541
ntbaregional2014_zps51a70889.jpg

i wish i could, my spring and summer are covered up. between trying to finish a couple of rides (roadster included), building a small shop, and going to texas to be with family, i just don't think i can make it. ron yall have a great one.

odie

It would be cool to see a line of T-Buckets crusin through the mountains. We may show up and check it out if ya don't mind a chop top bug being there.
Tim

My wife took some pics at The Diner today. Will post them up later. Bunch of nice rides.
Tim
I saw your car at the Diner, but did not have time to look you up. We had a total of 32 T buckets at the event. I think there were 18 at the Diner there yesterday.

I saw your car at the Diner, but did not have time to look you up. We had a total of 32 T buckets at the event. I think there were 18 at the Diner there yesterday.

We went to the mater festival in Grainger county and stopped by to eat. We go to the diner about once a week.
Tim

Latest posts

Back