Iron invasion

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IronRat

http://www.ironinvasion.com

I was there last Saturday. Maybe 400 cars? Typical fall day in No. Illinois when you plan to be outside. About 50 with a 20mph wind, overcast, not the best weather for a car show bit not the worst.

A few pics:

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 13
  • P10-03-15_12.17-2.jpg
    P10-03-15_12.17-2.jpg
    129 KB · Views: 12
  • P10-03-15_12.20.jpg
    P10-03-15_12.20.jpg
    126.5 KB · Views: 12
I've seen photos before and I've always wondered what's going on in the dirt? Is it just for guys to play with their car, or is there an actual set program to it?

Photo laps. One car at a time and not to exceed 40 mph for insurance purposes. But nobodies speedometer seems to work and there's no radar ;) It's more of a "don't be stupid and be the guy that gets the whole thing shut down" honor system.

Photo laps. One car at a time and not to exceed 40 mph for insurance purposes. But nobodies speedometer seems to work and there's no radar ;) It's more of a "don't be stupid and be the guy that gets the whole thing shut down" honor system.

Sounds like a fun time... [cl

I wish we had something like that up here [ddd

It's really more of a end of season Party than a show.

Yep, there dirt track is just good o' boy kinda fun.

Earthman - I decided to have the trans rebuilt. So mine stayed home. Good thing was I got to spend more time enjoying the party.

Latest posts

Back