Lethbridge Ab 2019 swap meet

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We will have to get a secret handshake for forum members so we can recognize each other. No, that won't work, I'll have to shake hands with everyone there and I wouldn't get to see all of the good stuff. We need something, though, because I think we walked right by each other at the Red Deer swapmeet, SnoPro.

We will have to get a secret handshake for forum members so we can recognize each other. No, that won't work, I'll have to shake hands with everyone there and I wouldn't get to see all of the good stuff. We need something, though, because I think we walked right by each other at the Red Deer swapmeet, SnoPro.

Perhaps some kind of pointy hat? :p

I wouldn't be surprised if we walked right past each other! We do need something.

pointy-hat-front-azure-l.jpg

I wish I could be there wearing my rice paddy hat, but since I won't, I'll ask you fine gentlemen to keep an eye out for these three trim pieces...

attachment.php

'37 Chevy car... coupe, 2 door sedan or 4 door sedan, they're all the same. (Truck parts are different and won't work.)

Please call or text if you stumble on anything decent. (Three Oh Sicks 552 9402.)

Happy hunting, fellas!

Attachments

• 1937-chevrolet-street-rod.jpg
    1937-chevrolet-street-rod.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 45
Whoa, Doc, that's going to slow me down. See, one of my tricks to get to see everything of interest, is, I run past all the Chevy tables without looking. :p

I'll keep my eye out for you.

That sucks. I hope you both can make it. :(

I have to correct myself, the chin piece is one piece, not two. :eek:

Will do Doc

I'll keep my eye out for you.

Thanks guys. Those pieces are hard to find ('37 only) and I know it's a long shot at best...

Whoa, Doc, that's going to slow me down. See, one of my tricks to get to see everything of interest, is, I run past all the Chevy tables without looking. :p

Sooner or later we'll get on the same page, Mac... if the firing order is 1-8-4-3-6-5-7-2, you're in the right row. ;)

Every time I want travel the weather turns nasty. Was so looking forward to meeting MM and the swap meet and some family time. Accidents all over the route there and travel not recommended.:mad::mad:

Latest posts

Back