So I wired this car...

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I talked to the owner of the other car today. It looks like I'll be wiring it, as well. At least he has the exact same wiring kit as the one I just did, so i at least have a little bit of a head start.:rolleyes:

I quit the friend thing, I got to make a living. That doesn't mean I won't do favors every now and then but it's only for those that do favors back.

Man, I'm so bummed right now! This car and a finished '56 Chevy Belair were both totally destroyed in a garage fire yesterday. I am so heartbroken for my friend...he'd had the '56 for 40 years.

Man, I'm so bummed right now! This car and a finished '56 Chevy Belair were both totally destroyed in a garage fire yesterday. I am so heartbroken for my friend...he'd had the '56 for 40 years.

OMG, that is horrible news! Wasn't your garage was it? :eek:

Oh man Animal, that same thing happened to a friend of mine so, I know how badly you feel for your friend right now :(

last 55 I wired up was for my brother, he had a harness from dan chuks, it was a pretty simple kit to install

Latest posts

Back