Stop lights (IN)

Rat Rods Rule

Help Support Rat Rods Rule:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am sold out of the lights that I first pictured. And I had to leave town for a few days for work so it will be Monday at the earliest before I can get a shipping price quote on the lights with the pipe style mounting brackets.

I have had a lot of pms for these lights and it's hard to keep track of everything so please be patient. I'm limited to my phone right now and it sucks.

Thanks

pm me on cost to 62095

I could probably deliver yours cheaper then what I could ship it. I'm working about a hour away from you and the evenings get pretty boring after work lol.

On another note...

I have more guys interested in the lights then lights. I will go thru all the pms and post here and offer them in the order that the post/pms have been made.

Thanks

I believe that they are all spoken for as of right now, I think.

I wasn't able to ship any out or get a shipping quote today since the post office was closed.

Thanks

Let's try this again... Stupid forum erased my post.

Here's the list in order,

IRpops, pipe mount

Sneakysnake, normal mount

Ybenormal, pipe mount

Ronnysplymouth, pipe mount

Neverdone, hanging mount

Last edited:
Some people not listed have already paid and some have said they sent a check but I haven't got it.

It's 4 degrees outside and my truck dont want to start but if it does I will have a shipping quote for the pipe style in a couple hours.

Thanks for being patient guys.

Alright guys it's gonna be $30 for shipping on the ones with pipe style mounts.

The guys listed above have first shot.

Thanks

Hey Eric,

Can you tell us who is in or out on your lights?
You probably wish you had more don't you.

POPS

What sucks is that I passed up a opportunity to get about 50 of them.
I didn't figure I had time to mess with them. :mad:

Latest posts

Back